Live for nothing or die for something!

Monday, November 14, 2011


Twitter Trends! #2011MusicTaughtMe…

2011musictaughtme that I CAN have the moves like Jagger
#2011musictaughtme that even though today I don’t feel like doin’ anything, I can still make a million bucks
#2011musictaughtme that I can write about school shootings and everyone will still buy pumped up kicks.
#2011musictaughtme that even though she says she won’t maybe she will, she will, she will…
#2011musictaughtme that it is okay to be too strung out compliments as long as I’m also overdosed on confidence
#2011musictaughtme that girls from California are so hot they can melt a popsicle
#2011musictaughtme that even after spending time in jail I can still learn how to love
#2011musictaughtme that I was born this way
#2011musictaughtme how to catch a grenade in case I ever decide to enlist
#2011musictaughtme that someone will be able to tell me what I did last Friday night
#2011musictaughtme that it’s true, I really do look better with the lights off
#2011musictaughtme that girls really do run the world
#2011musictaughtme that everyone should cheers to the freakin’ weekend
#2011musictaughtme that excessive barking could lead to seizures on long plane rides
#2011musictaughtme that S&M does NOT stand for Snickers & Mallowmars
#2011musictaught everyone I know to sink me in the river at dawn if I die young…
#2011musictaughtme to do everything tonight ‘cause I might not get tomorrow
#2011musictaughtme that I can be sexy and know it if I work out

No comments:

Post a Comment